14-18 Ram Transfer Case Indexing kit
This transfer case indexing kit repositions the front output flange and helps eliminate driveline vibrations that can occur at taller lift heights. The thinner design maximizes spline engagement and improves front driveline angles on 6-bolt transfer case equipped Ram trucks, allowing for re-use of the factory front driveshaft (with help from a spacer) on 6"-up lifts. Also included is a bolt-in replacement crossmember with an integrated transmission mount for improved front driveshaft clearance.
IN THE BOX FEATURES
- Ring indexing the transfer case to improve front driveline operating angle once lifted
- High strength, low profile transmission crossmember bolts-in for improved driveline clearance
- Ultra-thin design to maintain optimal spline engagement
- Strong ARP-brand mounting studs ensure fitment
- CNC machined billet aluminum front driveshaft spacer for proper engagement
- Compatible with most 4-10" lift kits to eliminate front driveline vibrations
Fits 14-18 Ram 2500/3500 4wd trucks with a 6 bolt tcase.